Come join us on Sunday the 8th of November to our daytrip to the Wartburg and the Johann Sebastian Bach Museum!!!
Limited places!!! Join us now!!!!!!!!!
About the Wartburg:
It is a castle originally built in the Middle Ages. It's situated on a 410 metres precipice to the southwest of, and overlooking the town of Eisenach, in the state of Thüringen. In 1999, UNESCO added Wartburg Castle to the World Heritage List. It is the place where Martin Luther translated the New Testament of the Bible into German.
About the Bach House:
Johann Sebastian Bach was born in Eisenach on 21 March 1685. He spent ten years of his childhood here, received his first music lessons and sang in the school choir and in the Church of St George.
In 1907, the Neue Bachgesellschaft (New Bach Society) opened the Bachhaus (Bach House) as the world’s first Bach Museum. It was instructed to “collect and preserve everything relating to Johann Sebastian Bach and his life’s work”.
Today, the Bachhaus is one of the largest musician’s museums in Germany. Every hour there is a short concert on five Baroque keyboard instruments.
• the 8th of November
• we will take the train at 8.23h Halle Hauptbahnhof – Central Station
(We will arrive at 10.47h in Eisenach)
• we will visit the Wartburg, there will be a guided tour
• we will visit the BACHHAUS- Johann Sebastian Bach, who was a German composer and musician of the Baroque period
A little strawl through charming Eisenach is of course also part of our programme.
• 11€ → only 10€ with ESNcard
What you will get for only 10/11€:
• train ticket : ROUND TRIP → GO + RETURN
• free Wartburg entry
• free Guided tour in the Wartburg
• free entry to the Bach House
Registration deadline is Wednesday, November 4th, 7pm. Sign up here: http://
We are looking forward to this trip!
Your ESN Halle
Click here to go to the Facebook-Event
- Hin- und Rückfahrt
- Eintritt Wartburg
- Geführte Rundtour auf der Burg
- Eintritt Bach-Haus
- Everyone is invited.